Slim Lipo Plus
Slim Lipo Plus Weight Loss Power
Slim Lipo Plus is a new “weight loss supplement” on the market from a very small company. While it’s always nice to see a “little guy” trying to make his way up in the world, when it comes to weight loss supplements sometimes the effort it takes to make a quality product gets in the way of making the big margins early on. While Slim Lipo Plus took a shortcut by using patented weight loss ingredients, it appears that it skimps on quantity in order to save money. But without the right dosage there is nothing really clinically “proven” about anything.
Slim Lipo Plus Ingredient Quality
As we were saying, the ingredient quality seems to be there, but Slim Lipo Plus seems to lack the right doses of each ingredient. Each dose contains:
- “ChromeMate” – Chromium – 0.8 mg
- Proprietary Blend – 760 mg:
- “Super CitriMax” – Garcinia Cambogia Extract (50% HCA) – in large doses (more than one gram), HCA may decrease fat uptake.
- Advantra Z (6% synephrine) – synephrine combined with caffeine may function similarly to ephedra but without the same side effects. About 30 mg would be effective, but that means the Advantra Z here would have to be 500 mg or 2/3 of the whole blend.
- “Lumathin” (caralluma fimbriata) – a cactus-like plant from India which may suppress appetite in doses of over one gram, but which hasn’t been proven to produce actual weight loss.
- 1,3 Dimethylamylamine – a vasoconstrictor and stimulant which may aid weight loss.
- Brown Seaweed 10% fucoxanthin – a pigment chemical that may increase fat burning by increasing levels of thermogenin in the body. If either the garcinia or synephrine were in a significant dose however, you can be sure that this wouldn’t be nearly an effective dose of fucoxanthin.
Slim Lipo Plus Long-Term Results
Slim Lipo Plus hasn’t been on the market for long and doesn’t even have any testimonials or customer reviews to suggest how effective it might be in the long-term, so it’s basically just relying on the studies done on its ingredients individually
Slim Lipo Plus Company Reputation
Lose It Fast Pills, LLC, maker of Slim Lipo Plus, is a new and basically unknown company out of Allentown, PA. It was founded in 2010 and runs a very low-budget website with almost embarrassingly low-budget marketing (the product images and labels are hideous). While there aren’t any outstanding complaints or law-suits involving the company, we just don’t have a whole lot of confidence in an operation this small and apparently sloppy.
Slim Lipo Plus Safety
While Slim Lipo Plus lists absolutely no side effects, it does indicate that you should “discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur.” So are they trying to say they don’t know if it has side effects? Why don’t they know? In any case, if you do decide try Slim Lipo Plus you should check with your doctor first.
Slim Lipo Plus Overall Value
Slim Lipo Plus was originally priced at $60 but then discounted to $35 and now sells “on sale” for $25 per bottle on the official website (which is the only place we know of that sells it). Obviously $60 would be grossly over-priced, but apparently the company couldn’t even sell it at $35 and has put it on clearance. Since they had to buy the rights to the patented ingredients, it probably cost them a little extra for this formula, but even $25 is too much for what you get. There is also no satisfaction guarantee for Slim Lipo Plus, which makes it especially low on value for a weight loss supplement.